Sr. UX Designer
A very senior UX Designer position available with one of the most established and well-funded startups in Austin. This role offers a challenging opportunity to design with the latest technologies and platforms. Position involves collaborating in a 2-person UX Design team. Candidate must have a portfolio (online or otherwise); project highlights must communicate the process deriving at end-results of each. This is not only a promising career opportunity to get in with a secure startup, but the candidate will also get to work with one of the top UX Designers in Austin.
Submit your resume and portfolio to Shea.BiddingNetwork@gmail.com or Bidding.Network@gmail. Thanks!
Expert Knowledge Required:
* UI design principles
* Information Design and Architecture
* Usability issues and principles
* Typography, color, and composition
* Design process and methodologies
* Conceptual thinking with pragmatic-minded execution
* Critical attention to detail and forward thinking
* Practical and theoretical knowledge of designing for latest technologies and platforms
* Consistently deliver high-level designs quickly and efficiently
* Understand branding beyond logos, colors, typefaces, etc.
* Excellent project management skills
* Integrity and maturity to team interaction, collaboration and bi-directional critiques
* Strong communicator with ability to document ideas and concepts
* Communicate problem solving abilities visually, verbally and written
* Formal education in Graphic Design and/or Interaction Design
* 5+ years as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer