Brand new Start-up here in Austin. Well funded, and this would be a leadership role.
Submit your resume and portfolio to Shea.BiddingNetwork@gmail.com or Bidding.Network@gmail. Thanks!
What were looking for:
Were looking for a motivated iOS developer to be a part of a small development team
out of our design office in Austin TX. While the request is straightforward, the work will
be challenging as you work along side our Design team to:
Design, implement, and maintain our SDK’s that allow developers to integrate their
apps with our physical products.
• Create a suite of consumer facing software products that re-think the iPad as a design
• Obsessive about implementing the best possible design and experience. While you’re
not a designer, you love collaborating with them and understand the value of design.
• Giddy when talking about gestures, cross device interactions and custom UI
components. While you’re a pro at building these, you know when its best to use
Willing to push the envelope and get your hands dirty through iterative prototyping.
We don’t always work on things that are straight forward and expect you to dive into
things outside your comfort zone to figure out what’s possible.
• Confident but not cocky. We don’t expect you to know everything, but we do expect
you to be honest about it when you don’t.
• In the Austin TX area or are willing to relocate.
• 2+ years implementing with Objective-C as a primary language
• Basic understanding of application performance, tuning, and debugging
• Understanding of XCode, Interface Builder, Instruments, and other tools
• Experience and consistency with unit testing mobile applications
• At least one application or game title in the App Store
• Experience with iOS and Cocoa Frameworks and related design patterns
• Working knowledge of agile development processes
• Eye for detail and great communication skills.
• Understanding of user interaction differences between iPad and iPhone.
• Experience working with bluetooth connectivity and device to device applications.
• Experience working in OpenGL ES and/or Core Graphics
• Basic understanding ARC memory management and GCD.