Maintain and support applications and their operating environments within published SLAs. Assist in the testing of changes to applications and the operating environment. Ensure the guaranteed availability of applications for the client and assist in problem management and resolution. Support offsite business recovery and technology disaster recovery testing. Assist in ensuring technology management policies are adhered to; may provide technical solutions on application problems. Make decisions/recommend solutions that can affect overall outcome of job assignments. Provide Tier 3 application support to Customer/Technical support help desk.
• Systems and Client Support: Running with day-to-day business issues that arise on production systems.
• Analyzing problems, discovering limitations and solving these problems to the requirements of a fast moving business.The problems manifest from Production Monitoring, User Queries, Ad-hoc Support, other Application Support and Problem Resolution.
• Dealing directly with the customer support through User Requests and Queries. This will include ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Provide overnight/weekend support for the applications for high priority tickets and ability to be on call rotation 24/7
• Co-ordinate and Support client testing as requested by other technology groups
• Deployment and Troubleshooting applications in the Production
• Manage and Create Automated Jobs and Processes
• Track production related bugs and update status to Customer Support
• Create Knowledge base for Customer Support
• 3+ years working in a Windows/.NET developer primarily and other development languages support capacity
• Flexible and adaptable with good communications skills.
• Good Analytical/Problem solving skills
• Level head, even demeanor.
• SME Support
• Application development using .NET, tcp protocols, XML webservices and REST API
• Application administration for .Net applications web, windows services and console
• Experience with Windows Server and Automation tools
• Experience with handling productions systems and understanding of Network environment like Load Balancer, Routing, etc.
• Development experience with Oracle and SQL server is a plus
• Payment or Financial Industry Experience is a preferred or experience with large volume transaction processing